Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rmarasa

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
London, UK
Hi, does anyone know where I can locate a few of these when I'm outside the UK? I do not wish to buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit as it only contains one. My problem is the moment I land I will need these adapters or even a UK G4 PowerBook power cord. Willing to pay a good price. Ray rmarasa@excite.com

blodwyn

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2004
Portland, Oregon
rmarasa said:
Hi, does anyone know where I can locate a few of these when I'm outside the UK? I do not wish to buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit as it only contains one. My problem is the moment I land I will need these adapters or even a UK G4 PowerBook power cord. Willing to pay a good price. Ray rmarasa@excite.com

I think any generic plug adapter kits will work. The UK Apple power adapters will handle the different voltages OK, so I think you don't need the Apple variety. Last time I was traveling I took a plug adapter into which I plugged an extension cord with 4 sockets. This way I only needed 1 plug adapter to run up to 4 devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.