Apple UK Stores - Screen Protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by S.Kay, Aug 13, 2010.

1. S.Kay macrumors member

S.Kay

Hi, will be heading to an Apple Store tomorrow and was wondering in advance whether they stock any screen protectors (hopefully the Power Support). Does anyone know if this is the case (no pun intended :))

Thanks.

2. S.Kay thread starter macrumors member

S.Kay

Bump. Please can someone help me out. Do they at least sell cases (not neccesarily bumpers)?

3. jonnyb macrumors 65816

There are no iPhone 4 cases available in the new, huge Covent Garden store in London. Lots of 3G/3GS stuff but literally nothing for the iPhone 4.

I even overheard a sales assistant say to a frustrated customer who was looking for screen protectors that Apple didn't consider them necessary and it wouldn't be carrying them. So you'll need to get something from Amazon or wherever.

4. S.Kay thread starter macrumors member

S.Kay

5. Peruvian macrumors regular

Peruvian

Look on ebay for screen protectors.... I got a pack of 6 fronts and 6 backs for £4.... they are decent aswell..

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I was looking on ebay today and saw SGP Ultra Clear for £19. Free shipping to the UK, full body protection (back, front and antenna) and includes 2 lots. There were 7 available. Will probably order one next week, looks a bargain considering SGP want $27 + ridiculous international shipping + import duties.