Apple umbrella.

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by leandromp, Jun 18, 2009.

1. leandromp macrumors regular

2. aphan macrumors member

That's neat. I believe they are getting free Apple umbrellas when purchasing an iPhone 3G S.

3. mickbab macrumors 65816

mickbab

Cool!

When I opened this thread I was expecting some sort of multi-coloured umbrella which would, when spun, looking like Apple's spinning beach ball. :D

4. yettimillan macrumors regular

Perhaps they sell them in the staff store in (i think) Cupertino, California.

5. Gonzo3333 macrumors 6502a

Gonzo3333

I don't ever use an umbrella. That one I would use.

6. nyte3k macrumors member

nyte3k

I'm the same way. I can't even remember the last umbrella I owned or purchased. But i would probably use one if I had that one. :apple:

7. iGary Guest

iGary

Probably something carried at the Apple Company Store.

I didn't see any last time I was there, but stock changes there quite a bit. They may have it now, but you'll have to go to California to get it. :)

8. AdamLikesMusic macrumors 6502

Stood in line for the new Apple Store in Scottsdale 2 weeks ago, and they handed out the umbrellas for free to those of us who were stuck in the sunlight. (AZ summers get quite hot, especially when the store doesn't open until 6pm)

9. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I have a nice Hurrican umbrella. Pity it has HP branding on it, would prefer an Apple logo.

But I guess it keeps the rain away all the same.

10. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

sure, an apple umbrella is just that much cooler! - I got an apple t-shirt!

11. mischiefmanaged macrumors newbie

Apple Umbrella No theres a great new product.

I saw that umbrella too I was Googling it to find one and found you guys.I would so use mine at UCSC it pours and I am in the engineering dept. But I would keep an eye on that it would surely walk away. Can we get one or what??? Great product!!! They better not drop the ball on this one. They can sell them in Black with a white apple and White with a black Apple and Silver with a white or black apple and Gold metallic with a white or black apple same with the black umbrella. I suggested it I want a free umbrella of my choice for it!!!! signed. Alice Schoessow mischiefmanaged_2@hotmail.com

----------

12. mischiefmanaged macrumors newbie

Apple Umbrellas

They do not sell them at this time they were only a promotional item offered in specific areas.