- Apr 12, 2001
Apple yesterday updated its Logic Pro and Logic Express audio workstation packages, addressing a number of issues and updating system requirements.
Logic Pro 9.1.1, which weighs in at 191.87 MB, delivers several improvements related to stability and compatibility.
A full list of enhancements is included in the Logic Pro 9.1.1 release notes.- Improved stability of the 32-Bit Audio Unit Bridge
- Compatibility with Novation's Automap feature in 64-bit mode.
- Compatibility with Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode.
Logic Express 9.1.1, which did not receive a January update corresponding to Logic Pro 9.1, sees a number of new features. The 9.1.1. update weighing in at 138.79 MB offers the following highlighted changes:
Full details are included in the release notes.- Support for 64-bit native mode
- Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins
- File names with over 32 characters are now supported
- Samples are now mapped correctly when using the "Contiguous Zones" option in the EXS editor
Both Logic Pro and Logic Express now carry updated system requirements, with 32-bit mode requiring Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later and 64-bit mode requiring Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later.
Article Link: Apple Updates Logic Pro and Logic Express to Version 9.1.1