APPLE UPGRADE PROGRAM

nicoarro

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2015
So many complaining about the upgrade/citizens one process on pre-order. Apple has been telling y’all for years to sign up for their upgrade program. Why did you think trying to do it at pre-order launch would be successful??

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
actually i have found it to be an amazing experience. i was able to prequalify on monday, and this morning i literally had to make 1 click, and 1 thumb print to confirm apple pay for taxes...and was done. I have recomended IUP to all my friends.

Reactions: billchase2

Dmal99

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2012
Agreed. It's been a godsend and a weight off me because all I have to do is press submit order and go back to bed.

I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, although I probably shouldn't LOL since it means less phones for me next year haha.

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
considering the cost of screen replacement, IUP with AppleCare is a no brainier (there is a 250$ difference between screen replacement under IUP and regular cost).

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2012
So many complaining about the upgrade/citizens one process on pre-order. Apple has been telling y’all for years to sign up for their upgrade program. Why did you think trying to do it at pre-order launch would be successful??
I would like to hear how you sign up before the pre order launch? I am already in the program and it worked great, was preapproved and one click and my order was complete.

nicoarro

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2015
I would like to hear how you sign up before the pre order launch? I am already in the program and it worked great, was preapproved and one click and my order was complete.
I was already in the program. This makes year 3 for me so it was easy. On Monday I got approved so all I had to do was click, click, click and I was done
[doublepost=1509119127][/doublepost]
actually i have found it to be an amazing experience. i was able to prequalify on monday, and this morning i literally had to make 1 click, and 1 thumb print to confirm apple pay for taxes...and was done. I have recomended IUP to all my friends.
Same here! Very easy
[doublepost=1509119229][/doublepost]
Agreed. It's been a godsend and a weight off me because all I have to do is press submit order and go back to bed.

I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, although I probably shouldn't LOL since it means less phones for me next year haha.
Very easy process. The App got started a few minutes late but i still got nov 3 delivery