Apple vs Gizmodo and iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by themagicman00, Jun 26, 2010.

1. themagicman00 macrumors member

Apple was so worried about how one apple engineer left an iphone 4 at a bar than worrying about the actual performance of this so called equipment. I am a true Apple Lover, but all things being equal, we have to agree that if you do not have a cell phone tower next to you, you are and will suffer reception/transmition problems. Let me tell you about the next firmware, since this is an actual hardware issue, they will make the antenna less sensitive to cell towers and hwnce fix this harware issue with a software update.
    Later

2. cenetti macrumors 6502

hiding it with bumper cases, tryin to keep it a super secret product is more important than properly field testing it....

:rolleyes:

Well... they failed at both this time....

3. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

The field tests were probably inaccurate because they were hiding it by using a case which relieved the reception issue. That's just a guess.

4. bigred7078 macrumors 6502a

bigred7078

or this production run was faulty and Apple just has not admitted it yet.

5. themagicman00 thread starter macrumors member

Maybe the field test was done with the case on, the guy that found the iphone 4 said it had a hard shell case....was it a bumper perhaps??. Remember I read the iphone 4 was found with a case....maybe to try to desguise tge original prototype on its final stages.

6. ItsThatKush macrumors regular

A good guess +1

7. themagicman00 thread starter macrumors member

+1