Apple Wacth Series 1 Upgraders...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mrsemexter, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Mrsemexter macrumors regular

What are you doing with your current Apple Watch when you upgrade to the new series 2? I currently own the Space Black SS, but have no idea what to do with it now?

2. KrisLord macrumors 65816

Not being picky, but no one has a series 1 yet. We're referring to the original as series 0 to avoid confusing it with the newly announced series 1. :)

3. Mrsemexter thread starter macrumors regular

Oh ok sorry my bad

4. PieTunes macrumors 6502

PieTunes

When I'm ready to buy the new one, I'll wipe the data and clean up the watch and band that came with it, place everything back in its original packaging, and sell it. I will either sell it private party via Craigslist or something, or bring it to a local Apple-centric retailer here in town that specializes in everything Apple and Mac.

5. HopefulHumanist macrumors 6502a

I'll probably just keep it as a souvenir/start a collection. I don't think I'll get much for it (SS w/ WSB) and I still like how it looks and everything so sometimes I'll put it on just for the style. I'm thinking of going SB SS w/ SS LB or Ceramic this time so it'll be nice to have different ones for different looks.

6. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

7. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

well...with the relatively short battery life (5 hours GPS) exercise really kills the battery as well I will keep one on the "puck" and one on my wrist during the week I kill my watch battery by exercising 3 hours + and swap watches when needed.