Apple wall hangings

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by iAfronaut, Aug 25, 2009.

1. iAfronaut macrumors newbie

A friend is strapped for cash. He has a few apple wall hangings. They are apple products with the phrase "think differently". These are printed on satin screens not paper. I was just wondering how much would they be worth?

they have apple products down through the years on them. and they are in reasonable condition. Anyone got any idea how much they are worth? They are 2ft by 3ft approx. If they are fake someone has gone to an awful lot of trouble to put them on canvas. They could be genuine. He refuses to put them on Ebay. where else could he sell them?

2. steveca macrumors 6502

you need more posts to get to the marketplace. I guess ebay is not a bad place to sell them. If you have pics we can help to give the value. no pics makes it very difficult...

3. whitebook macrumors regular

sorry for hijacking your thread but was just wondering, how many posts do you need before you can gain access to the marketplace?

4. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

250 posts and 6 months of membership. http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ

OP, lets see some pics!

5. iAfronaut thread starter macrumors newbie

this guy is a bit paranoid he say that apple would be looking for these hangings. I know him bit of a nutter but they look genuine to me. Doesnt on really want them on Ebay
    He says he has had offer for them of over 700 each. Is that about right?