Apple Watch 3 Availability in Store

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by christophermdia, Sep 19, 2017.

1. christophermdia macrumors 6502a

christophermdia

I assume these will be available launch day? I have a silver aluminum LTE Nike version on order to deliver launch day ... but am contemplating changing to the space grey version ... Since ive always ordered all my products online, I wasn't sure what availability usually is in the stores ...

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

They should have available stock on launch day, but there's no guarantee how many and of what specific model. I know three of my stores Was limited with what they had available for stock on launch day for the Series 1/Series 2.

3. deeddawg macrumors 604

To some degree the likely will be available in-store. Actual availability will depend on demand. YMMV

Apart from the band, which you can get a decent feel for right now with AW2 Nike watches, still on display as of last night, you surely could get a sense of the AW3 itself as of Friday. There's no difference in the body of the watch except for the labelling on the back.

4. Nike711 macrumors newbie

I visited my local Apple Store and they say they expect to have watches to sell. I wonder if there will be long lines as in previous launches?

5. jthiele87 macrumors newbie

Hey Guys.

Quick question. Does anyone know how long it took Apple Stores to be stocked with SS models last year?