Apple Watch 3 rumor

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SR 7, May 26, 2017.

1. SR 7 macrumors regular

So with the Best Buy discount I am wondering if the apple 3 is expected to launch this fall or more towards the spring of 2018?

The 1 to series 2 had an 18 month gap so I am not sure what to expect.

Wait 3 months to see if the series 3 launches this year or just get the s2.

Anyone expect it to be this year?

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Enjoy the Series 2 for what it's worth with the current discount and its new enough where it will be supported for while. There is no telling when the Series 3 Watch will launch. And I woud not try to work around speculation of future unannounced products, otherwise you will always wonder.

Series 3 has been rumored it would launch in Fall 2017. But there have been very few rumors thus far. I personally don't believe Series 3 will launch this year. If it does, it's only been rumored to have a different Touch display and an LTE option.

3. SR 7 thread starter macrumors regular

How often do these guy on sale? I never really kept an eye on these sales until just todays news.

Someone mentioned Fathers day as well. Is there the next one?

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

5. Eddie3345 macrumors member

Eddie3345

But taking SR 7's logic.....
    Why buy anything? wait till next year for the new one. Why buy iphone 6 wait for 7
    why buy 7? wait for 8. you will ALWAYS be waiting for the next new thing. You could have already got the S2 and be enjoying it.

Why but this years Tesla next year model 3 will be here. again to each in own but buy it now and enjoy it today.

6. SR 7 thread starter macrumors regular

Your logic makes ZERO sense.
    There's only 3 months left until the new one give or take a month. We aren't talking about waiting 12 months genius.

There's a difference between waiting 3 months and "always" waiting.

You do you. Keep spending money and making Apple BILLIONAIRES because of your "logic." Lol.

7. Ffosse macrumors 6502a

But once you've bought anything you'll be perpetually wanting the next thing.

Buy now; life is too short.

8. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

No need to be disrespectful to that forum member. And actually, your logic doesn't Make sense, because you definitively seem to believe there is a new Apple Watch debuting In three months, which you would have no way of knowing that.

And...

Your first post stated you wondered if a new Apple Watch would launch soon and you didn't know what to expect. And now you're saying you there is only three months until the next one. You seem to already know the answer to Your own question in the thread you started.

9. SR 7 thread starter macrumors regular

I was Disrespectful? the man was condescending. Simple as that.

10. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

If you can figure out Best Buy's pattern for putting things on sale, you'll be ahead of everyone else in the world.

Just buy the damned thing. If you want the freshest and newest, it's already too late.

11. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

I don't believe there was an condescending going on in that post. You were definitely disrespectful, and on top of that are questing someone after you asked the question. Like it was said before, you are making the assumption that the Series 3 comes out in 3 months when you have absolutely no idea nor do you have anything to back that up. If Apple follows their short history with the Watch, we won't see a new one until next year.

Don't ask questions and then disrespect the people that post answers.