Apple Watch 38/42 Grouped into 1 Delivery and Delayed

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by henrys, Apr 10, 2015.

1. henrys macrumors regular

Anyone having this problem? At the time of ordering 38mm showed 'delivers 24/4' (whatever the release date is) and 42mm showed 4-6 weeks. Chose deliver separate as soon as they become available, as opposed to 'deliver in one shipment (even if it means take longer)', now online and email confirmation has grouped everything into 1 delivery showing delivery estimate 4-6 weeks.

Called apple and have been told all orders show 4-6 weeks and have been told apple are gauging how many they need to produce so delivery estimates may actually improve as release date nears, which i don't believe and I'm confident 4-6 weeks is the right delivery estimate (past history of pre orders)

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

I ordered a 38 and 42. They both initially said 4/24-5/8, and they both still say that.

3. Mic2904 macrumors 6502

Same here.

Both watches show individual delivery dates.

No problem at all....

Keep in mind though that lots of people had delivery time 24/04-08/05 when they started ordering, when it slipped to 4-6 by the time they finished the order...

4. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

this. It seems like if you did not order within the first 2-3 minutes you possibly faced a lapse in ship date.

5. henrys thread starter macrumors regular

Sucks, got my order is around 8.05am (email time anyway)