Apple Watch 5 shipped!

ronm99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
I looked over other posts, and didn’t see anyone else mentioning this, but UPS shows that my Apple Watch has already shipped. I ordered the Titanium case, and it was supposed to arrive Sept 23, but UPS shows it arriving on Sept 20. It is already in Alaska.

Reactions: MJ22 and douglasf13

Cwal

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2019
Same here! Apple still shows preparing for shipment but ups mychoice shows it just scanned in Alaska!

I had the same delivery date of the 23rd but it bumped up to the 20th

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MareLuce and ronm99

futurist101

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
Los Angeles
I’m hoping for some deals to pop up before I order. What bands are u guys getting? The Alaskan Blue Sport Loop has caught my eye.

ronm99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Silly question, but what’s the link to check to see?
If your watch ships via UPS, you can go to the UPS website and create a free mychoice account. You can then see all of the UPS shipments to your address that are active in the system. On the Apple website itself, my watch still lists as "preparing for shipment", but UPS shows it sitting and waiting in Alaska (after originating in China).

Note that after creating an account, UPS has a decent iOS app you can use as well.

Reactions: CarlJ

igrover

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2007
If your watch ships via UPS, you can go to the UPS website and create a free mychoice account. You can then see all of the UPS shipments to your address that are active in the system. On the Apple website itself, my watch still lists as "preparing for shipment", but UPS shows it sitting and waiting in Alaska (after originating in China).

Note that after creating an account, UPS has a decent iOS app you can use as well.
You actually do not even need to create a UPS account. If you go to the UPS site and try to track a package choose the Tracking option where you normally would enter a tracking number and off to the immediate right you will see a Track By Reference Number option. Choose that and in the Shipment Reference box enter your Apple Order # starting with the W. Note: the last 2 digits of the Apple are not needed and will not return a result if you enter them. Just enter the rest of the Apple Order # starting with the W.

joe1946

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2009
My Amex card was charged on the 11th so I should get it on Friday the 20th like most people.