Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mark Esau

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
As I type there are no cases available yet for the new Apple Watch ordered. Anyone else have any luck finding one ?

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I haven't seen any. I am hoping Misxi offers one, as I have been using it for the series 6 and it works great.

Mark Esau

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
I haven't seen any. I am hoping Misxi offers one, as I have been using it for the series 6 and it works great.

That will work on the 45mm for the 7. It sure doesn’t state that it will.

Mark Esau

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
Great Apple Robert but I’m looking for the new Apple 7. Thanks for the input but it’s off topic.

treimche

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2012

This Apple Watch case looks excellent. Hopefully they will make it for the Series 7. How do you like it? Is it easy to put on and take off, even though the screen protector part is glass? I would be worried it would crack.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
This Apple Watch case looks excellent. Hopefully they will make it for the Series 7. How do you like it? Is it easy to put on and take off, even though the screen protector part is glass? I would be worried it would crack.
It is easy to remove. I did break the glass on one a week ago as I accidentally dropped it on a tile floor. Good thing I carry a spare at work.

dcell

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2010

ufgatorvet

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2010
Savannah, GA

Am considering something like this for my AW7 Ti to put on only when doing tasks where damage may be likely. Does anyone use this or something like this, and frequently take it off and put it on? Does the act of putting the case on/off cause any obvious scratches (esp titanium owners)? Seems like it would defeat the purpose, but have never used a case before and I am *assuming* they are meant to be put on once and never taken off ...

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
I’m looking to get the spigen thin fit but not sure if it can cause scratches upon removal as reviews seem to vary

brecode

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2021
I have a Ringke, equally, if not more thin than the spigen and I can verify that for the past 2-3 months (and another year of S6) there were no scratches from remove/refit of case. Just make sure you remove any debris when you do take it off.

Reactions: yui4

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
I have a Ringke, equally, if not more thin than the spigen and I can verify that for the past 2-3 months (and another year of S6) there were no scratches from remove/refit of case. Just make sure you remove any debris when you do take it off.
Is that the ringke slim that you have?

brecode

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2021
Gave you had any issues with it coming off unexpectedly?
No, it's pretty steady. I do workout and play tennis most of the week, always wearing the watch with the case and a screen protector (can't even tell it's on), especially during sleep as numerous times I've scratched it.

Attachments

• IMG_5462.jpg
    IMG_5462.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5463.jpg
    IMG_5463.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
Reactions: yui4

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
No, it's pretty steady. I do workout and play tennis most of the week, always wearing the watch with the case and a screen protector (can't even tell it's on), especially during sleep as numerous times I've scratched it.
I’ve just ordered myself this case. I’ve ordered those LK screen protectors so hoping they’ll fit with the case without bubbling up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.