Apple Watch and Bluetooth Car Connection

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ggibson913, Apr 27, 2015.

1. ggibson913 macrumors 6502a

ggibson913

Hey folks,

For those of you who are lucky enough to have gotten an Apple Watch I have a question. Does your iPhone still connect to your car and work normally while you are wearing the watch?

Thanks

2. sasessiontc macrumors member

Works fine for me.

3. sam3020 macrumors 6502a

sam3020

I have a bug on mine. I think having the watch and phone connected to my car kit is too much for it. My music has started crackling that plays through the Bluetooth in my car since having the watch connected to it

4. ggibson913, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015

ggibson913 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ggibson913

Hmm, interesting, I was only speaking of having the iPhone connected to my car and the watch at the same time, not iPhone and watch connected to my car. I guess I will have to wait and see, it's a good thing there is the 14 day return window.

5. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

It's the iPhone that handles the multi connection side really unless you intentionally pair the watch separately.

6. HerdJC macrumors member

HerdJC

My phone has no problem pairing with my truck when I start it up. Bluetooth audio and phone calls work as normal with no interruptions from the watch end of things. The watch also continues to work as it should. So, at least on my end, I've noticed no change.