Resolved Apple Watch app drive source

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Lazardk, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Lazardk macrumors newbie

Lazardk

Hi All,
    I would like to know where are some app drive sources that show info on the watch face.

1. Who is driving tha Stocks app. As far as I can see, this app have American base that is
    Not adequate to me. Also after using the Stocks on my watch, there is no any
    Connection with what I see on the watch face.

2. Who is driving the Temperature app and how its source can be changed. There are some
    Temp. Apps around, but I don't have the choise to select any one. I suppose, Yahoo is the source,
    But why Yahoo installs on my Watch?

Thanks for your help

I have iPhone 6 IOS 9.02 and watch os2

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

You are wanting way more customization than Apple allows. THEY choose and you are either happy or not.

3. Lazardk thread starter macrumors newbie

Lazardk

Thanks Newtons Apple,

(I can feel it on my sculp). Now I am happy!

4. nicho macrumors 68000

what exactly do you mean by "after using the Stocks on my watch, there is no any
    Connection with what I see on the watch face."

weather comes from the weather channel, not yahoo. take a look around for some native third party weather apps (there's a fair few out there, now) which offer alternative complications.

5. Lazardk, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015

Lazardk thread starter macrumors newbie

Lazardk

You can see the stocks shares via Stocks app on your watch. No connection means, on watch face
    I see different values same moment!
    Who is that weather channel? Now, having some diff. complications, you mean I could see different
    Temperatures? I need to be able to choose the source I want for the compilication I choose.