Apple watch apples most disappointing product

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Barcafan89, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Barcafan89 macrumors member

Barcafan89

I'm selling my apple watch I just don't find them useful everything I do is on my iPhone I rarely pit it on sometimes cause it's just so much effort who else feels like this I don't like the design as much either why can't they make one like the moto 360 2nd gen for example it's gorgeous what do you think

2. mjschabow macrumors 65816

The moto 360 is awful. Hey, let's put a black line at the bottom so if you want an analog watch face, you can't see the 6.

I'm perfectly happy with my Apple Watch. It is what it is, a watch that gives me notifications on my wrist.

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

I would completely disagree with you. I think its a fantastic product. The fitness aspect of the Apple Watch is phenomenal and I cannot wait for whats added in watchOS 3.0. My entire life, I have never worn a watch. I've had my Apple Watch since launch day, and have yet to take it off unless its charging.

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

5. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

I love the device, albeit, I don't even use all the features on it. What I like the most is being able to know what notifications am receiving, and not having to take my phone out of my pocket.

Yes, I know it is a rather expensive notification gadget. But, I work hard, and play hard ;)

Oops, I bit...

6. TallGuyGT macrumors regular

TallGuyGT

It took me a while to find the right balance of notification settings. Now that I've gotten used to it, I can't go out without it. Love the health stuff and the notifications and ability to interact with them are great. Plus it makes Apple Pay even more convenient.

Could I have lived without one before I started wearing one? Sure, I did for many years. Would I want to now? No way!

7. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

I wanted to check his keyboard for the missing period key.

8. tarsins macrumors 6502

tarsins

I imagine putting the Moto 360 on would be a similar amount of effort as the Apple Watch so you'd rarely put that on either.

9. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

So you're comparing a gen 1 product vs. a gen 2?

Aside from that, I do like the design of the moto 360, other then it looks humongous and I'd rather not have something that large on my wrist

2016-07-29_7-41-00.png

Overall, I like the Apple watch, its not a perfect product, if you're not happy with the AW and you don't seem to be but that doesn't mean everyone hates it. I think Apple does have something going for it, since the AW is the most popular smart watch.

10. akash.nu macrumors 68030

akash.nu

How much are you selling it for?

11. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

The Apple Watch is excellent if you know what you're getting and manage to get it on sale.

I've bought and retuned 2 (Under watchOS 1). I got one at a fantastic price yesterday and love it.

2 is a good update and I think 3 will be great and I finally know what I need it for.

If you buy it because they make it, it will disappoint you. If you buy it because you have use for it, it's a very good piece of tech.

12. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

Why did you buy it, man? Sounds like you didn't really want the thing.

13. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

The period Works Just fine on the keyboard, he was in a hurry to post his displeasure with the Apple Watch.

Anyways, I love mine and customizing it. It's improved with the software updates and will continue to with Watch OS3.

14. sean000 macrumors 6502a

sean000

You are criticizing the Apple Watch for not doing enough, but praising a watch that does even less because you prefer a round face? Would a round-faced watch require less effort to put on?

Sean

15. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

I just pissed myself laughing. Flipping hilarious...