Apple Watch bands small...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by imac abuser, Apr 27, 2015.

1. imac abuser macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

I'm feeling like the Apple Watch bands are running small for men. I mean seriously why don't they at least sell larger sizes. Not all men have a dainty wrist...

2. brianld macrumors member

brianld

To each their own ... I'm not feeling they're running small. However, I could see it being a problem if you had big wrists or were just a big guy in general.

It won't be long before 3rd parties have some bigger bands out I'm sure.

3. cne84 macrumors newbie

I was really concerned about this too. I ordered the biggest one they offered. The classic buckle. And I have three notches left. I think my wrist measures 8 inches. I ordered a sport band and milanese just to try them out but it will probably be a few weeks before I get them.

4. AbsoluteMustard macrumors regular

5. imac abuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

I would just suggest that they offer (at an additional cost) an option for 215 MM - 225 MM. Right now I feel like I might be able to fit the Classic Buckle or possibly the sport but might be tight.

I have found Click Click which I invested in on Kick Starter BUT I like the Apple bands stock.

6. mkruck macrumors regular

mkruck

I'm with you on this. I'm a big guy, 6' 4", 200 lbs, and I'm can get the Sport band popped in on the 2nd to last hole. I lost 66 lbs in the last twelve months, and I don't think the med/large sport band would have fit me a year ago.

7. imac abuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

Good job man! Yeah they could at least offer a larger band in a style or two. I'm surprised how small the Milanise Loop is...

8. AbsoluteMustard macrumors regular

6'4" 200 doesn't seem like you would have a large wrist, but I guess we are all built differently.

I am 6'2" 195 and I have my Sport on the second to last rung of the small band

9. imac abuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

Yeah I do t think it's an obese thing some people have big wrists.