Apple Watch Bands

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ben1980, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Ben1980 macrumors newbie

The series 4 was my first watch purchase and as much as I like the sport band I am looking for other options.

Other than Apple direct has anyone got any recommendations whether specific bands or websites.

I am based in the UK.

Ta

2. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

anthonymoody

Try Amazon. Here in the US there's everything from $7 sport band knockoffs, Milanese loop, link, leather, whatever you want. All at much lower prices than 1st party Apple bands. Not sure if Etsy is in the UK but here in the US there are many sellers offering decent leather bands.

3. macduke macrumors G4

macduke

I have a really high quality reproduction of the stainless steel link bracelet on Amazon for $60, but I can't find it for sale any more. Basically the only difference is the spacing between the bands isn't quite as perfect after using it for a couple years (not sure if the Apple one slightly stretches out like this, doubt it and it's not really noticeable unless you look closely next to an Apple one) and the easy remove link mechanism is slightly different, probably for patent reasons. If you look around you might be able to find a good copy somewhere. The brand had a really weird name: OULUOQI. But it fools lots of people.

I really like my Apple SS Milanese Loop, Blue Horizon Sport Band, and Storm Gray Sport Loop. That last one is the cheapest of the lot. Haven't tried the really cheap ones on Amazon, have heard they tend to not wear quite as well or get stretched out at weak points such as the part where you loop them through. But even if they don't last as long you could just buy a fistful for cheaper than one at Apple.

4. Wanderer macrumors member

I'll looking for bands that will match the new SS Gold Watch.
    I haven't found anything yet.