Apple watch bracelet.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Heuer1860, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Heuer1860 macrumors newbie

I'm not sure if this has being talked about much as I haven't seen anything mentioned on the apple sites.
    I went to the Apple Store today for my try-on date with the Apple watch and tried on the Apple Watch with bracelet.
    The sales guy showed me how you could manually take the links out of the bracelet to shorten it all lengthen it in a matter of seconds.
    You just push on a button on the back of the bracelet and the links just fall out.
    No more trying to move the stem into the little holes using a pin head like we used to in the old days, Or having to take it to a Jeweller to have it professionally adjusted
    A Beautiful piece of design - loved It.

Attached Files:

2. MeFromHere macrumors 6502

Thanks for the picture. It's the best one I've seen of the details of the link bracelet.

I find it incredibly hard to get good pictures of small, shiny objects under ordinary lights. You did well.

3. Heuer1860 thread starter macrumors newbie

May I surmise that this is the way Steve intended it.
    The perfect lighting for the perfect product and all those photos that will be taken in-store.
    Just a thought......

4. HopefulHumanist macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the picture! How big do you think the links are?

5. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

Nice shot, looks like it might be easy enough to change the size during the day as you swell.

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

The employee I was with showed me how it worked and let me add and remove links too. It's undoubtedly a fantastic mechanism and a real feat of engineering, but I can't help feeling that I'd rather have a more conventional method of removing links and it to be half the price, especially since you would only adjust it once or twice in the watch's lifetime. Oh well, if money is no object, it is probably the nicest band.

7. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

i wonder how much/many links you can take it out of it and what if you lose some links (will warranty cover it or apple give links for free?):rolleyes: