Apple Watch Calendar Shortcut

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by stlboi, Apr 29, 2015.

1. stlboi macrumors newbie

Hello all, I've been searching around for this one, but can't find it. I've attached a screenshot of my watch face.

On the bottom left of the face, I have the Calendar shortcut displayed. For some reason, it's stuck on my 7AM meeting.

I'm assuming after 7AM it should then display my next Cal event time for later today, but for some reason its stuck and only displays the (!)7:00.

Is there a way I can get it to display my next event time?

Attached Files:

2. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

First, the ! symbol tells you that you have overlapping appointments. It will show an appointment until it is complete and then show another.

How long is your 7:00 scheduled for?

3. stlboi thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you! That was it. I was thinking maybe the (!) meant I needed to dismiss the event so it could move to the next one or something.

On my cal, I had forgotten that I had a hidden calendar with my work schedule on it from 7AM to 4PM. I deleted that cal and now it displays correctly. Thank you again!

4. rhino7 macrumors member

rhino7

Does anyone know how to have things like the birthday calendar display? Mine shows "No Upcoming Events" today but if I touch that text, to bring up the Calendar app, I can see that I have an entry in the Birthdays calendar for today.

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

The issue (I think) is that it will not show all day events. Its not that its the Birthday Calendar, its that each B-Day event is all day. You should be able to see the event on your full calendar view and you should get a notice if you have one setup but you may not see the notice on your watch face. I will test this too since I have multiple calendars...bills, B-Day's, vacations, etc.