Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtakias

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
UK
I am looking to get a charging station to charge:

iPhone - Wireless
Watch
Airpods

I found a few online but seems like they will not work with watch os 5.1.1 and newer.

Can anyone suggest a station that will meet all criteria without breaking the bank?

Azathoth123

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2018
Fountain City
The Nomad will I believe but it’s a nicely finished product and not the cheapest.

As you’ve noted, many of the cheap watch changers don’t support the latest watch/OS versions.

I’ll be interested to hear other replies.

dtakias

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
UK
The Nomad will I believe but it’s a nicely finished product and not the cheapest.

As you’ve noted, many of the cheap watch changers don’t support the latest watch/OS versions.

I’ll be interested to hear other replies.

The Nomad is great but not exactly within price range

BoricuaHec01

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Chicago, IL
As stated above, the Nomad Apple Edition Base Station is awesome. Pricey but I had to get it and so worth it and still cheaper then the so called "AirPower" with the ability to still charge three devices at once.

Hoosier317

Suspended
Sep 21, 2016
As stated above, the Nomad Apple Edition Base Station is awesome. Pricey but I had to get it and so worth it and still cheaper then the so called "AirPower" with the ability to still charge three devices at once.
Maybe I’m finding the wrong one online, but it doesn’t look like it will charge the AirPods...right?

Hoosier317

Suspended
Sep 21, 2016
Ah
That I'm not hundred percent sure as I don't own AirPods but the box does show the AirPods on top of the base next to the Watch and iPhone.
Ahhh...I found the picture. Nope. It won’t work the way it shows in the box art. The current AirPods case will not charge wirelessly, but the rumors are that the next generation will.

El_JeFe

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2018
SoCal

wait... you got it? It has shown 'sold out' on their website since before it was even released... how did you get it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.