Apple Watch Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by crhendo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. crhendo macrumors member

Given that a large number of Australians appear to have miraculously gone from 4-6 weeks delivery to suddenly being scheduled for Friday delivery (potentially only 12 hours from now), I would like to offer the theory that the Apple Watch wasn't the big seller Apple had hoped for and they simply created the illusion that there was massive demand for the product so more people would buy it.

I am one of those people who is never lucky enough to get an early delivery so therefore my theory must be true.

Alas, we have all been had! ;)

2. NotAdvisable macrumors regular

NotAdvisable

I'm an Australian and my Apple Watch Sport (Black / Space Grey) is still shipping on the 1st of June. No CC charge or order status update...

3. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Why would more people buy a product where they think June is the minimum date you can get it? I would of waited, like I did my iPhone and iPad. I think your theory is flawed here.

4. crhendo thread starter macrumors member

Yes but you have probably had an early delivery before today. My 42 SS with Milanese loop went from 4-6 weeks to less than 20 hours delivery AND that would NEVER happen to me under normal circumstances.