Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

antnee

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2014
I owned a Pebble and I cant imagine how any Pebble owner can claim there is any comparison at all. Besides battery life, the AW is far superior (and battery life ain't too bad.)

Im talking about notification based...not sure im not WOW'd coming from a steel. I like my watch but im not goo goo ga ga over it.

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
Mine is 100% better than my first gen Galaxy Gear was, about 50% better than my Pebble is today.

I personally find it pretty ugly for a watch though. But then again, I wear Omega's most of the time.

Lilmztee

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
Ehhh, I went with the 38mm watch because I'm a female and I have small wrist! I'm VERY disappointed in the size of the watch. Compared to my 1FACE watch, the Apple watch is very small & honestly, I feel like returning it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89

iRabbit

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2007
Long Island, NY
Im talking about notification based...not sure im not WOW'd coming from a steel. I like my watch but im not goo goo ga ga over it.

That's actually my fear. But I figure if I'm not wowed enough, I'll just return it and get the Pebble Time when it comes out in May :D

PhoneI

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008

Well, I for one like to respond to my notifications. Cant do that from the Pebble.

Ramius

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Anyone who is actually getting a better fitness experience out of this thing?

wratran

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2010
How ****** is the Apple watch?
Does it not live up to the hype? This thread is only for the negative reactions people might have to their watch. Now that it is released.

Tell us your negative feedback. No appraisal here.
Very poor as a watch. Clock face turn off and on is very annoying. Your wrist has to be in that perfect position for face to turn on. It's hard just to glance at the time and doesn't make it too obvious...like in a meeting

Reactions: samiznaetekto
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.