Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Teride

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2015
Is there any way to get the calendar(s) that are showing on the Apple Watch faces to link to a different calendar? I'm using Fantastical for my calendar app & it doesn't appear that the watch face links to anything but the standard default calendar.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
No, but Fantastical 2 has an Apple Watch app and shows in Glances - so it is easy to get there but it does not integrate with watch face.

I suspect that will come in time as the watch firmware goes thru revisions.

NotSafeForWork

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
Apple just announced 3rd Party complication support in watchOS 2 so soon you'll be able to have the Fantastical app generate the complication and it will also link to their app directly (i.e. bypass Apple's calendar app completely).

Reactions: geoffm33

Hardbattle

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
Only got my watch yesterday, but I'm struggling the the Calender app. It seems to be stuck on "today" only and although I can zoom out to see the month, I can't click on any other days or months.... Any ideas? I'm probably just doing it wrong :)

Last edited:

woolie

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2007
Apple iWatch calendar is a joke... It gives you a 7 day look ahead & if you want more it tells you to use your phone...

Seriously Apple, you should be able to develop better software than this... I have had my watch a few days & it looks like their software developers have never seen the simplicity of the iPhone... Almost every application requires you watch their videos over & to figure out how to use them... You have to make changes on your iPhone & iWatch to get them to work... Just to get the exercise workout to stop was a major challenge... It has a "stop" button that refuses to work so you probably have to go to the iPhone & find a stop button there... The iWatch is not ready for prime time yet.... Conceptually I love it, but in two days the honeymoon is long over...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.