Apple Watch Face Different Color

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by serkan, Oct 18, 2015.

1. serkan macrumors 6502

serkan

Hey guys ;

I have seen this at keynote but cannot able to find it to apply on my Apple Watch. I would like to make the same layout as the picture below but cant figure out. Any help would be amazing ?

Same color and same apps I plan to use by the way.

[​IMG]

http://postimg.org/image/44m4ps8kl/ (LİNK)
    Thanx

2. naasrd macrumors 6502

naasrd

Is should be there as an option under Customise. I'm sure it's the first one. Force Ouch on watch face to reveal the options.

3. serkan thread starter macrumors 6502

serkan

Yes but you cant assing different color and not the notification like CNN did.

4. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

There is a multicolor option on watchOS 2.

5. dsh3 macrumors 6502

dsh3

I wasn't aware of this, thanks for the info. I thought only one color was possible with that face, but good thing it isn't. :)

6. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

I didn't like the Modular watch face until there is the multicolour option. A single colour is just not going to do it.

7. dsh3 macrumors 6502

dsh3

Exactly :) I went with the practical watch face as it was possible to use several colors and have a nice clean watch face still, but multi color modular looks really good too.

8. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

It's gotten to the point that all I use is the modular and photo watch face as the others are all boring to me. I now have 4 modular faces and the photo as my only options and I deleted the rest. I have a nighttime modular face with alarms and weather and sleep pulse and sunrise/sunset and then modular faces for work, weekend and fitness.