Apple Watch Facebook messenger issue

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Makale.Helvetia, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Makale.Helvetia macrumors 6502a

Makale.Helvetia

Not a serious problem but annoying one, after updating Facebook messenger from app updates section every time, the app loading forever on first start. White dots spin and spin and the conversations don't load. The only way to fix it opening messenger on iPhone and going through settings - Apple Watch section and changing one quick answer anything you want and go back. And now the app loads without any issue. Is that something about my watch or totally app issue? Did you see that one also on your watch ?

2. nortonandreev macrumors 6502

nortonandreev

Yeah, it seems to be a bug. Let's hope that it'll be fixed with WatchOS 3 and next fb messenger update.

3. Makale.Helvetia thread starter macrumors 6502a

Makale.Helvetia

Thanks for your answer komsho:)

It's same nearly 4-5 months. I expect it'll be fixed on every fb messenger update but still same. Just googled it and saw many people experience the same issue. What about yours? Is it same :)

4. Leo90 macrumors 6502

Facebook messenger app for both iPhone and Watch is really badly programmed and buggy. It is all Facebook's fault! I wish there was a neat replacement for the messenger app.

5. dschulian macrumors regular

dschulian

Yep. Same for me. Really annoying, just like Facebook :D

6. Makale.Helvetia thread starter macrumors 6502a

Makale.Helvetia

it was better on around march - april, then it started to act like this. and they couldn't fix it for months. by the way it's also buggy on iphone and ipad, so it's natural to have bugs on watch app as well :)
    --- Post Merged, Aug 17, 2016 ---
    all hopes for watchOS 3 :) nothing to do more than that