Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saladiro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 7, 2007
New York
Hi,

Is it possible to download 3rd party app watch faces that I can customize? If so can someone provide some color?

Thank you!

menace3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yes. There are plenty out there. Most do not offer adding complications, but many do. Will have to play around with them and see what works best for you

menace3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Seattle, WA
It's as easy as going to the App Store in the Watch App and typing "faces" or "wallpaper." You will get a ton of apps. You can even search the forum as there as several threads of people posting faces for the taking. Even wallpapers that you have for your phone work 90% of the time.

saladiro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 7, 2007
New York
Thank you.

Is it at all possible to add complications, meaning the average screen only holders 3-4, I'm looking for a theme with multiple complications

menace3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Seattle, WA
Thank you.

Is it at all possible to add complications, meaning the average screen only holders 3-4, I'm looking for a theme with multiple complications

Apple allows 2 complications on other screens. You really just need to download one and do it.

chickenwingfly

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
Am I missing something here? Because you cannot customize faces. We're stuck with the ****** ones from Apple. The only customization possible is using the "my pictures" face then using a custom picture to add cheesiness to it. But nothing that can actually look as beautiful as say the Huawei smartwatches and the like, something like a classy analog look with digital stuff on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.