Apple Watch for Facebook businesses

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Cjallen, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Cjallen macrumors newbie

I run a Facebook/Twitter based business, and get hundreds of notifications each day. I do think the watch could be beneficial in first world problems relativity. It's annoying to always check my phone. However, I can't seem to find if Facebook has a pages app for the apple watch. Does it exist?

The Facebook iOS app is very inconsistent in what notifications I get with the page linked to my account.

Is there anyone similar to me, and has found it being an asset in productivity?

2. Aximalli147 macrumors newbie

Facebook doesn't have an iOS app period. Definitely no dedicated Pages app either. Notifications will still come to your watch, but all you'll be able to do is look at them and then dismiss them. So it might be useful for seeing what's important and what's not, so you know if you have to take out your phone or not, but as far as actually being able to take action on something from the watch, you're out of luck.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

There's no watch app so that's not happening, maybe with watchos2.

Don't you mean watchos app, since FaceBook certainly does have iOS apps (I'm looking at it right now on my iPhone ;) )

4. Cjallen thread starter macrumors newbie

Responding to any notifications isn't too important. I still have a day job and it is annoying to keep checking my phone to see a notification I don't really need to respond to quickly.

Facebook does pick and chose which page notifications I get via the Facebook app itself. Unless they fix that, or there is a page app update to make use of the AW