Apple Watch for iPhone Plus Owners

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by BingoBlue, Sep 11, 2014.

1. BingoBlue macrumors member

Wondering if anyone has already made their mind up on the Apple Watch because they are also buying the iPhone Plus?

Does the watch make owning the large phone easier (having to take it out less) or is it irrelevant?

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

If anything, I'd think that having an :apple:Watch would make the case for the smaller 4.7" iPhone because you're going to rely on the watch for additional functionality rather than having the larger 5.5" phone.

I'm sure there will be may use cases and justifications for any combination.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

I'd say it can go either way. You interact with the iPhone less so you can go bigger if you intend it as a replacement for the iPad or smaller if you don't want the extra bulk in your pocket.

4. douglasf13 macrumors 65816

Ideally, I'd have the iPhone 6 Plus, so that I can use things like LogMeIn easier, and I could use the Watch to avoid getting the thing in and out of my pocket so much, but the iPhone 6 Plus is just too big in my pocket. Even the regular iPhone 6 is going to be annoying. My pants must be a too tight! :D

5. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

My plan is to get the plus to do just that! I barely use my iPad anymore, but I occasionally like the functionality, so I am hoping this will be a good compromise.