Apple Watch got heat when charge finished.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by zhaoxin, Apr 29, 2015.

1. zhaoxin macrumors regular

I charge my Apple Watch everyday before I go to bed. So every morning, I got a fully-charged Apple Watch.
    When the Apple Watch is charging, I choose do-not-disturb mode, other than airplane-mode. Because I sync modes between Apple Watch and iPhone. If I choose airplane-mode, I need to enter password twice, one for iPhone, one for Apple Watch.

I have got my Apple Watch for 7 days, since April 24th. So I have charged it 6 times. 2 of the 6, I feel the watch and the magnetic charger connector part are very warm. The other 4 times, the temperatures are normal.

I do not know why. I guess it maybe I did not match the surface fully between the magnetic charger connector to the back of the Apple Watch.

Does anyone encounter the same problem?

2. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Mine is warm too when I pull it off the charger in the morning

3. zhaoxin thread starter macrumors regular

It is not warm every time. I have charged 6 times. 2 of them are warm. The others do not.

Is yours warm every time?

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

So the Apple Watch like other Apple Products will stop charging once it hits 100%. It will discharge till it hits roughly 97% and recharge to 100% again. It is very possible that when you unplug it and its warm, it just reached 100% on the recharge therefore the cable and watch are both warm.