Apple Watch help

AndrewR23

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
So I just got this yesterday and wanted help with 2 things.

I charged it to 100% and when I took a ten minute shower it went down to 89% and I never used it.

Next is when I ask Siri to text someone in my contacts it says it can't find the person in my contacts even though it's working fine on my phone.

Anyone know? Thanks

Laserducky

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2013

I charged it to 100% and when I took a ten minute shower it went down to 89% and I never used it.

Next is when I ask Siri to text someone in my contacts it says it can't find the person in my contacts even though it's working fine on my phone.

Anyone know? Thanks
My watch keeps dropping my wife off as my partner in contacts. Actually it happens on the phone and then gets reflected in the watch as well. Annoying as I have to set her up every couple of days.

Perhaps its something that's changed on your phone and not just the watch ?

Cheers !

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community

Anyone know? Thanks
The battery life will get better after having used, charged and recharged the battery for a few days.

AndrewR23

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
The battery life will get better after having used, charged and recharged the battery for a few days.
Thanks for the replies, the battery did get way better after 2 days. Its crazy good, I easily get through an entire day. Fixed the Siri thing too. I love this watch.

I will be returning it to Apple though and buying one through Target since they are offering a 100$ gift card for black thursday lol.