Apple Watch helps save teen athlete's life

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dannyyankou, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btrach144 macrumors 65816

btrach144

2. tkermit macrumors 68030

tkermit

Nice story, but I'd think that anyone would easily notice if their resting heart rate was at levels above 140 for a sustained period of time – with or without an Apple Watch...

3. dannyyankou thread starter macrumors 603

dannyyankou

You would be surprised. I've had random chest pains before and my heart rate would be normal, and there are other times where I wouldn't feel anything and my heart rate is surprisingly high.

4. JamesDo macrumors regular

These kind of stories make me want to puke. Can someone tell me why all Americans love these kind of stories, while nobody in Europe ever talks about this crap. It's just a freaking smartwatch, just like the Moto 360, G Watch, Huawei Watch, Gear S2, Pebble and the list goes on and on. Nothing wrong with the products from Apple, but some seem to forget that there is more to life than Apple products.

5. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

6. dannyyankou thread starter macrumors 603

dannyyankou

Are you annoyed by it just because it's an Apple product? Of course I know there are similar products on the market. The main reason I posted this was to show how important personal technology can be in our lives. This can apply to other companies as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.