apple watch icloud?

ginofresh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2017
i am going to be selling my apple watch but i reseted it and unpair it to my phone, and it is back to factroy setting and i log into my icloud account and remove the watch off my account is the watch not connect to my icloud anymore ?

Reactions: pedrowerner

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
i am going to be selling my apple watch but i reseted it and unpair it to my phone, and it is back to factroy setting and i log into my icloud account and remove the watch off my account is the watch not connect to my icloud anymore ?
After completing erase all content and settings from the Apple Watch, under settings on iPhone, iCloud, remove the Apple Watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarimLeVallois

ginofresh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2017
Good to hear. Are you upgrading or waiting for a newer model in the future?
i upgraded to the watch series 2 stainless steel as i just got a barclay card with apple and want to charge something on it so i can build up my credit line and get me a a mac when the time comes.

Reactions: SDColorado

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
i upgraded to the watch series 2 stainless steel as i just got a barclay card with apple and want to charge something on it so i can build up my credit line and get me a a mac when the time comes.
Good choice with the stainless model.

ginofresh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2017
Good choice with the stainless model.
i must stay i have no regret yes i did want the apple edition but i just cant see giving 1200 for a tech that been out for more then 6months, maybe when the series 3 i will get an apple edition one but i wanted to save the $600