Apple Watch link bracelet scratch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by StefanWolves, Jul 31, 2015.

1. StefanWolves macrumors regular

I have no idea how this happened today... but I look down at my watch and THIS...

Anyone else had the same issue? I've read about marking on the watch face itself which can be buffed out. Anyone got a solution to buff both watch face & bracelet?

I'm in the U.K. so solutions readily available to me in local superstore chains would be great!

Attached Files:

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Read the "Simular Threads" located at the bottom of this page as this can be taken care of if you wish. If not take it to a good jeweler and he can do it for you.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

To be honest with you I would just accept that a metal band will get scratched. If you have it polished it will only happen again. Even Omega and Rolex watches get scratches on the band as normal wear.

4. mark34 macrumors 6502a

That's fairly big, but over time nice link bands get wear and tear and build character.

5. StefanWolves thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I get that, and the scratches on the side of the watch itself don't bother me. But this scratch on the band does. I can see it and it's bugging me.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Scotchbrite green or grey pads. You will have to go over the entire band to get the same brushed finish.