Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JSENNY25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Ohio
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.....

Hi folks,

I have recently purchases an Apple Watch Link Bracelet in Stainless 42mm from Amazon in used, but good condition from Amazon Market.

The description stated it did not come with original box but it did come with original packaging and parts. When I received the package the watch did come with the original package and instructions, but no additional links.

The Bracelet only had 5 of the removable links included. It fits, but I really think I could use one more link.

I called amazon and they refunded a portion of the purchase price. The refund is enough that I think I am willing to keep the bracelet and try to find a link on my own.

All I need is one link! I realize apple sells the link kit, but I am not sure if I really need to spend $50+shipping.

Do any of have any suggestions as to where I can purchase one for a reasonable price?

(I am a little suspect of eBay and do not like the idea of purchasing a stolen or fake one)

Thanks for your help!

jermy4

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2010
This is what I would recommend:

http://r.ebay.com/J39X94

This is the same seller I bought my link bracelet from and they are reputable but shipping will be a little slow since they are in China.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Thanks. Do you happen to recall about how long the shipping took? I think I'm getting impatient.

The estimated delivery is between March 9 through March 29. The only downside with a purchase like that is the return process will not be as easy as Apples. I personally would spend the extra money with Apple knowingly of their reputable customer service and they deliver with in two business days if your impatient.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.