Apple Watch Models Sold Out

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by BPMCH02, Aug 29, 2016.

1. BPMCH02 macrumors regular

If you look on the Apple site, it looks like a lot of the SS models, a lot of the edition models, and some of the aluminum options are showing up as sold out on the Apple Site.

I think it is an indication that we are going to see something new next week, otherwise why would this be the case. I didn't have a chance to check if all the aluminum options were sold out, but if not I wonder if that is an indication that only the SS and Edition models will see the full upgrade, and the aluminum options will see software and internal changes (as previously mentioned).

What do you guys think?

Also, will there be a massive store launch for the watch this year?? Camp out's and all??
    --- Post Merged, Aug 29, 2016 ---
    I apologize, I just saw the similar thread to this one...

2. Benz63amg macrumors 68020

Benz63amg

It definitely seems odd that the models are sold out and it almost certainly indicates on a new watch being announced next week

3. Zandery macrumors member

I noticed that all the Hermès straps are sold out which is a bugger as I wanted to pick up a new strap for my partner's Watch! Oh well.

4. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

anthonymoody

Check the Hermes site - they come in and out all the time including very recently.

5. T-Will macrumors 6502a

T-Will

The link bracelets have been sold out for a while now too.

6. Zmonsters20 macrumors newbie

A lot of websites have the AW "sold out" but if you go to the store they will order it for you. It takes about 3-5 days for them to get it for you.