Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is discounting an array of Apple Watches today, including the Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Ultra 2. Although none are at all-time low prices, these are the best discounts we've tracked since the Black Friday shopping season.

Apple-Watch-Series-9-and-Ultra-2-Deals-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Apple Watch Series 9

Starting with the Apple Watch Series 9, Amazon has the 41mm GPS device for $349.00 in three Aluminum colors, down from $399.00. The 45mm GPS device is on sale for $379.00 in every Aluminum color, down from $429.00.

The Apple Watch Series 9 is Apple's newest mainline wearable device. It shares the same look as the previous generation model, but includes a faster S9 chip, brighter display, and new features like Double Tap.

Apple Watch SE

Amazon has the 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE for $199.00, down from $249.00, and the 44mm GPS Apple Watch SE for $229.00, down from $279.00. Both models are available in three Aluminum colors: Midnight, Silver, and Starlight.

The Apple Watch SE is Apple's low-cost option in the Apple Watch lineup, and it'll get the job done for most people who want a simple fitness tracker. It lacks the Series 9's health sensors like ECG, blood oxygen, and temperature sensing.

Apple Watch Ultra 2

Finally, the Apple Watch Ultra 2 has dropped to $749.00 on Amazon, down from $799.00. This one is available in a large collection of colors and band styles, and it's just about $10 away from the all-time low price.

The Apple Watch Ultra 2 is Apple's most rugged wearable, and compared to the previous generation it has an improved GPS, more durable display, extra long battery life, and more.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Apple Watch New Year Deals Include $50 Off Series 9, SE, and Ultra 2

technole

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: arkitect

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Not sure whether there will be more discounts on Series 9 and Ultra 3 considering the sales ban that might happen in the near future.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
PSA: Don’t buy these big ticket items on Amazon.
Why?

Ethics? Morally wrong?

I seem to be buying most of my big ticket items from Amazon, the U2 included. Their prices for certain tech items are unbeatable.

I mean, I realise I am dealing with Evil Inc., but, heck, my wallet appreciates that £100 saving.

NeoSe7en

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2017
Why?

Ethics? Morally wrong?

I seem to be buying most of my big ticket items from Amazon, the U2 included. Their prices for certain tech items are unbeatable.

I mean, I realise I am dealing with Evil Inc., but, heck, my wallet appreciates that £100 saving.
Amazon customer service has gone completely down the toilet. The subreddit is absolutely rife with people complaining about purchasing expensive items and receiving either: used items being sold as new, damaged items or nothing at all, only for Amazon to shrug their shoulders and telling the customer to kick rocks.

There’s way too much that can go wrong and when it does, it’s going to be on you. Amazon is fine for basic items but for big ticket items it’s not worth the risk.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Amazon customer service has gone completely down the toilet. The subreddit is absolutely rife with people complaining about purchasing expensive items and receiving either: used items being sold as new, damaged items or nothing at all, only for Amazon to shrug their shoulders and telling the customer to kick rocks.

There’s way too much that can go wrong and when it does, it’s going to be on you. Amazon is fine for basic items but for big ticket items it’s not worth the risk.
Thanks.
Well that has not been my experience with Amazon in the UK.

Sounds pretty bad where you are though.

Reactions: technole
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.