Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
So I posted Saturday how Apple randomly chose to cancel one of my watch orders and how after dealing with all the various reps they couldn't explain why and gave me a credit/refund off a prior Apple Store Order as compensation for the screw up. Well out of nowhere this evening I get an email saying my order has been reinstated and amazingly it actually has with the original ship date and all still intact! Crazy!

I did not see that coming.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 838

SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Seriously it is mind boggling. I've never heard of them reinstating and order with the original ship date so we will see when it actually arrives.

SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
was this for an order with more than two watches, or just a random mess up on their part for a single watch?

I placed two separate orders for watches and two separate orders for accessories right at launch and they randomly canceled one of my watches for no reason. I am glad they are fixing their mistake completely surprised but glad

dearfriendx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2011
San Diego, CA
Can you let us know which email you contacted?
My girlfriend stayed up late for the preorder and had a 38mm Milanese watch ready. Ordered it. Then the confirmation said 42mm Milanese. She ordered again and it went back to June. She'd like it on launch day with mine

mchoffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Asheville, NC
I placed two separate orders for watches and two separate orders for accessories right at launch and they randomly canceled one of my watches for no reason. I am glad they are fixing their mistake completely surprised but glad

Bah... I cancelled one watch because I was afraid they'd randomly choose one to cancel.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.