Apple Watch Order Issues With payment Stressed out pleas help!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by GUIZAR, Apr 30, 2015.

1. GUIZAR macrumors newbie

I preorder a Sports Gray 42mm Apple watch at 3:05 EST
    This morning I received an email from apple saying
    My payment was declined.
    I called Wellsfargo my bank they verified some transactions at 7am and they cleared and told me to try again.
    I called apple updated payment info and they said they would try again.
    They never charged my card I contacted apple on the chat they said they couldn't take the money on afternoon attempt
    I call the bank they said the card is clear and they don't see another attempt.
    I call apple again and they said everything looks good on their end. Has anyone had a similar issue I would hate for my order to be cancelled I been waiting awhile.

2. jw77777 macrumors member

I actually got the same email this morning at 7AM. I called Apple and my bank, and they said everything was fine. Nothing was billed to me again. I asked them if this was going to push back my shipment date, and they told me no, as the expected shipment date is still May 13th - May 28th... I have a feeling I won't get mine until next week. I don't know what the issue was, but Apple rep was very nice, and sorry, and gave me a coupon to use for the Apple store... :-\. I'm so anxious for this watch! Hang in there... it'll arrive sooner probably. At least that' what i'm hoping for on mine, and yours!

3. GUIZAR thread starter macrumors newbie

At least they gave you a coupon. I'm running out of patience I just want my watch. I had understood that when I updated my payment they will charge right away and go to prepare for shipping.

4. jw77777 macrumors member

that was my understanding too. so i thought that they were going to ship this out yesterday. let's see if they try charging my card today again around the same time. and maybe once that, it should be on its way. i would call them back, and be nice, and see if there could be something done about the inconvenience...explain to them that there was nothing wrong with the banks or credit cards... and you were really concerned about the shipping times. tell them you're excited about it... they'll understand, and then ultimately, see if there's anything they could do to help make this a better experience for you.

hope this helps.

5. jw77777 macrumors member

Hey dude, my watch just changed its status to "preparing for shipment". Let me know if yours does the same!

6. GUIZAR thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes mine too just went to preparing for shipment do you think they deliver tomorrow or Monday?