Apple Watch Orders Since 24th

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by minicoopers04, Apr 27, 2015.

1. minicoopers04 macrumors newbie

Hi All

Just wondering if you have ordered and apple watch and how it is progressing. could be a good way to gauge if there is a current watch type that is shipping fast so to avoid members getting caught with expensive eBay purchases.

I saw a UK store who buys second hand goods selling the Aluminium 38mm watch face only no strap for £425 :eek: https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=&section=&refinecat=Apple+Watch

Anyway i have ordered a stainless steel with sport strap showing June order but it it looking late June TBH. :apple:

2. ZMRoach macrumors regular

ZMRoach

My girlfriend finally decided to pick up a 38 mm SS w/ Black Modern Buckle watch on Saturday night (4/25) and she was given a 4-6 week delivery.

3. spampy22 macrumors member

Ordered a SS white sports band last night with a June delivery timeframe

4. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

I ordered a SS 42 w/ BSB as well as a SG 42 Sport on the 24th. Both say June. Im probably going to cancel the SG Sport as I have settled on the SS.

5. minicoopers04 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm hoping that they speed up the orders knowing my luck it will be when I'm on holiday at the end of may when i get it delivered

6. stay126 macrumors newbie

Ordered on 4/24

originally ordered 42mm SS Classic buckle, after reading post figured it wouldn't be arriving anytime soon. So I cancelled order and then on 4/24 order 38mm SS Classic buckle orginal ship date was 5/28-June, looked this morning and ship date changed to 5/20-5/28 then received email from Apple which stated I would receive watch 3-4weeks. Then this afternoon received email from Apple and UPS stating watched shipped and will receive 4/28 between 2-6pm. I'm located in NY