Apple watch Outlook notifications

Kkimm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2019
CT
Hi, I can't get Outlook notifications to work on my series 4 watch. The app is on the watch and I think the notification settings are correct. I restarted both the watch and iphone twice, still nothing. I would really only like the calendar notifications (and not email notifications), but I'm getting nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.

bing69

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
All the settings are on the Iphone in de Outlook app en the settings for notifications in settings

Kkimm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2019
CT
Thank you. Yes i have the settings on the phone. Notifications on. Alerts all checked. Sounds and badges on.
I wonder if the notifications are not coming to the phone because I have the Outlook email account open on my work desktop. I can’t think of anything else.

bing69

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
Thank you. Yes i have the settings on the phone. Notifications on. Alerts all checked. Sounds and badges on.
I wonder if the notifications are not coming to the phone because I have the Outlook email account open on my work desktop. I can’t think of anything else.
them test with outlook closed on your desktop!

akash.nu

macrumors 604
May 26, 2016
Just to set the expectations right, I use outlook everyday for work and getting regular notifications on my watch.