Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srknpower

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2016
It is surprisingly silly you cannot track your power naps with Apple Watch. Is there an app for this? An app with the feature that it understands when you fall asleep and wakes you up when the timer ends would be very beneficial. If you know an app with this feature please share it.

srknpower

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2016
I was just looking for the exact same thing. I figured there would be a ton of apps that do this, but apparently not.
Thank you. This app would be very beneficial. It is interesting no app does this. I don’t think it would be very hard to do this because apps successfully understand when you fall asleep.

CUAviator

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2023
It would be cool if there were a setting where you could say if the watch senses that you’re asleep outside of your sleep focus window it would wake you up 15/20/60/etc min later.

Reactions: srknpower

zamboknee

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2009
Currently trying 'Pillow' it's free and says it can automatically detect sleeping but it doesn't seem to have recorded my nap from this afternoon.
Still in the 'trying stage' though.

oric1sg

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you. Can it wake me up for example 20 minutes after I fall asleep?
I'm also using AutoSleep. This is what I do if I want to take a nap for say 30 mins.

I set Timer for 30 mins (i just say Siri, 30 mins... Siri will say 30 mins counting down).

When 30 mins is up, the Timer will be trigger to wake me up.

AutoSleep will record that nap.

Hope it helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.