Apple Watch repair

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sgw086, May 20, 2015.

1. sgw086 macrumors member

Anyone in California have to have their watch sent to Apple's repair depot for diagnosis, repair or replacement? They said the turn-around time is 3-5 days. Just curious of anyone's personal experience and actual turn-around time comparative to their physical location.

2. shoutingboy macrumors newbie

shoutingboy

Just saw this, after I posted my tale of woe. I brought my watch in two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a replacement: Apple Watch repair delay (cracked crystal) I'm guessing they're seriously backed up on providing refurbs.

3. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

I had just sent mine into the repair depot for about 5 days. Just got it back today and they declined my repair. My watch was making a rattling noise which was not normal to what I have been used to.

The Apple Store employee went on to tell me that they reset all the software and all my issues should be fixed. Then I kindly corrected her and said I didn't have a software issue it was hardware rattling. She was kind of baffled and said if it still makes it to bring it back in. Well guess what? Still makes the damn noise. I think I might just not care and keep it and just ignore the noise for now.