Apple watch respring/soft reboot cycle?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dictoresno, Jul 18, 2015.

1. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Anyone have an issue where the watch resprings/reboots a bunch of times randomly? mine did this the other day a few times in an hour or two. ill feel a tap/vibe and look down only to see it resprung randomly. eventually it stopped doing it and hasnt come back since.

2. stevenbeerbaum macrumors newbie

Hey, I've had an issue with randomly crashes multiple times. The watch turned completely off and I had to restart it.
    Didn't find a solution. Two weeks ago I completely reinstalled iOS on my iPhone (DFU, no restore from backup) and wiped my watch. Now the issue doesn't appear any longer (And hopefully it won't happen in the future). Reinstalling iOS was the key. (Resetting the watch doesn't help)

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

No doubt it is time to visit the Apple Store. If you have paired and unpaired and that did not work . . . .

4. jannette macrumors 6502

I agree that installing a clean version of IOS on the phone seems to cure a lot of problems. I had weak taps, no sound and crashes. After re-installing !OS 8.4 ( not using a backup), I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever and the Activity App seems to be more accurate.