Apple Watch return box and packaging.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by wmalie, May 4, 2015.

1. wmalie macrumors newbie

Got my Apple Watch on 5/1/15. I tripped and fell 6 days later, and I cracked the glass across the top and down the side. I contacted Apple Support online and they had me call Apple Support. They are actually replacing my Watch because I called and told them the truth, was very nice when explaining what had happened, but I did not expect a totally free replacement! They estimated I get a new one (even though it's heading to the repair department in Pennsylvania) of 3-5 days turnaround. I did not purchase the Apple Care+ program and they are not even charging me a deductible or any shipping fee! Thanks Apple!

IMG_9720.JPG

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-12.jpg

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9715-1.JPG

2. BiggiePhat macrumors regular

Hmm...so if i understand correctly, the last scenario on the third picture if you dont return the watch they dont charge you for it...

3. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Congratulations on a positive resolution. I hope you were not injured in your fall. Best wishes on your new watch.

4. wmalie thread starter macrumors newbie

:eek: Oh Thank you, by the way I tripped UP the steps, on my front porch, while breaking in a new pair of sandals for an upcoming cruise.. Only harm done was the cracked watch face, not mine.