Apple Watch Review after 4 Weeks

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Dmaynard83, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Dmaynard83 macrumors 6502a

Dmaynard83

2. BSben macrumors 6502a

If he had the watch for four weeks, why has he no videos of it, or even pictures(the ones used in the video are old). My guess is that he never had an Apple Watch.

3. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Great video. It is obvious that he has a much better grasp on the product due to the extended time he had access to it. All other reviews feel rushed and incomplete as a result of only 5-7 days of usage.

4. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Apple Watch Review after 4 Weeks

He didn't show any videos of him wearing the watch

5. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

NDA? There were stories of how tightly Apple controlled developers that did have access to it in their labs. He probably couldn't take any photos and now only has the dummy unit for promotional photos and such.

6. ninjadex macrumors 6502

This guy is so full of it. The only access to developer units was in the labs.

7. BSben macrumors 6502a

My bet is, he only ever had a dummy. The people that actually had the watch for testing had pictures and videos, the poor chap felt a bit left out got himself a cheap lookalike and tested with his imagination, and as it turns out his imagination is lacking i many ways.

8. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

The people who got their Apple watches to review still have theirs and regularly post pictures of it on twitter.

9. kovey macrumors 6502a

This is true.. the youtuber is full of crap.

10. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Possibly. If it is fake, then he did a decent job of acting like he has firsthand knowledge. What does it say about the other reviewers if someone with no hands-on experience can make a "review" that is on par or better?

11. mightyjabba macrumors 65816

mightyjabba

Whether or not he actually had access to the thing before, I think it's very odd to use a knockoff to demonstrate things about the design and appearance of the watch.

12. Boxmonkey macrumors newbie

I agree, it seems fake. Especially when he showed a non Apple Watch to demonstrate what the speaker phone sounds like. If he recorded with an Apple Watch the video should include an Apple Warch.

More pressing is what the hell was he doing to the Cheerios?

13. Pastorbran macrumors newbie

Pastorbran

He claims to have had possession of a developer's loaner? Really? I thought Apple was keeping those puppies locked up in a special room where they were working with developers. I call fake...forward to Apple for immediate flogging and dismemberment.

14. danielceleste macrumors regular

He said absolutely nothing we don't already know

15. Argentine86 macrumors regular

Hahahaha so fake. At 5:00, he "tests" the speaker volume and compares it with iPhone. Its so fake. It sounds like he just speaks out loud in his video lol