Apple Watch S2 - Stainless 42mm - Beautiful!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by AbSoluTc, Sep 16, 2016.

1. AbSoluTc macrumors 601

AbSoluTc

This is my first AW and I must say, Apple really knows what presentation is all about!

3N3A0279.JPG

2. dolphindolphin macrumors regular

Same model I bought this morning! It's awesome so far.

3. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

4. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 601

AbSoluTc

Sweet! I'm finishing up my phone now. After that, the watch. Really excited.

Thank! :D

5. CodeSpyder macrumors 6502a

CodeSpyder

I still have my milanese loop from S0. I'm keeping that and selling my SS watch with my green sport band.

6. dgdosen macrumors 65816

dgdosen

7. dolphindolphin macrumors regular

Yes I bought mine in-store in NYC this morning. The employee's iPod touch with all the available inventory showed low stock in all models they do have. I'd say only 6 models total were in stock to begin with (I was the first watch customer in the store).

8. Tommyoc01 macrumors member

I opted to fork over the extra cash for the stainless. Glad I did. The screen is so clean and it looks great.

9. Nipje macrumors member

Would you guys please be so kind and check your watches for scratches? I also unpacked my SS Series 2 today, and when i check the screen under very bright light (iPhone flashlight) and take a very close look at the screen, i can see some very very light scratches (not deep, very minor and probably the result of some kind of polishing). You have to take a really close look. I really need the confirmation that my watch is not damaged (but probably it is...). Please also refer to my topic: http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...on-series-2-ss-screen-out-of-the-box.1996859/

Thank you guys, you will spare me a sleepless night if you could help me out..

10. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

i got the black SS with link and had the same reaction when i opened the box. I actually said "am I about to say that a watch is a think of beauty?" It really is though. just going to the mall for a iPhone 7 case today i had a couple people ask about my watch. I got apple to let me try the ceramic with my black link bracelet and if i had another 500 bucks to throw away I would return my black SS AW and get an edition and a black link. MY GOD it looked GOOD!

11. warburg macrumors 6502a

And your absolutely certain that it's going to fit? I haven't been able to get a definite answer about this from Apple representatives on the phone. They say things like, "I assume" or "I think so."

12. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

checked mine and its perfect just like me series 0 was!

13. Nipje macrumors member

Thanks for checking man! Maybe I am just looking to much for defects.

14. ApplePhy macrumors 6502

You got BOTH phone and watch on launch day??

:cool:

15. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 601

AbSoluTc

Yes indeed. Have been waiting for v2 of the watch.

16. Jimpilot macrumors 6502a

Jimpilot

Hey my local DFW store showed available for pickup today. Snagged a V2 Aluminum 42 in space black

17. Seb Hughes macrumors member

Picked up the 42 SS Space Gray, I didn't relies it came in a fancy box. Very nice presentation indeed.

18. ibitegirls macrumors newbie

ibitegirls

Looking good. Southern California has no stock in anything 42mm + series 2.. guess all of it went to New York :D