Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nongsung

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2014
Hi All,

IOS9 on the iPhone 6Plus and OS2 Beta 5 on the watch and when Siri answers (and only with Siri) i see a purple/blue-ish shade on the right side of the screen. Wife's watch is on OS1 and she does not have this.
My watch is 1 month old. Is this common for OS2 or should I worry?

Attachments

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    781.6 KB · Views: 211

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
Hi All,

IOS9 on the iPhone 6Plus and OS2 Beta 5 on the watch and when Siri answers (and only with Siri) i see a purple/blue-ish shade on the right side of the screen. Wife's watch is on OS1 and she does not have this.
My watch is 1 month old. Is this common for OS2 or should I worry?
Do not worry... It has to be a part of OS2 because I get the same thing and I don't even think it is a flaw. You see some colors flash when Siri answers. Doubt it is IOS9 because that wouldn't impact the watch for siri colors.

nongsung

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2014
Do not worry... It has to be a part of OS2 because I get the same thing and I don't even think it is a flaw. You see some colors flash when Siri answers. Doubt it is IOS9 because that wouldn't impact the watch for siri colors.

Thanks BM63, feel a bit better now since you have the same 'problem'.
I love the watch, it's great and I can't wait for the native apps to show up.
But the thought of a hardware failure worried me (mostly because I don't want to be without it for a while).
I used the Feedback Assistant to report it and had a chat with Apple support; of course no help from them because
I'm on a OS Beta but the incident is added to my file (Apple-id).

Thanks again.

Nongsung

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.