Apple Watch Series 1 alerts

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by BlackS0ull, Aug 12, 2017.

1. BlackS0ull macrumors newbie

Hello, since 2 or 3 days I'm encountering strange things with my notifications on Apple Watch.

For example in the past when i've removed the watch from my wrist, and put the phone on a table, all the notification were coming to the phone, but now the issue is if I'm taking out the watch and leave it on a desk, for example if I'm receiving a whastapp message it will go through the watch.

Why this unusual behavior, that all the notification are going to the watch if I'm not wearing it?

Note: I've did a full reset and re-pair with my phone.

Did anyone have an ideea?

Note: I'm not using passcode lock on my watch

Thank you in advance!

2. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Well, have you tried setting up a passcode for the Watch? Also, you can unlock the Watch with your iPhone by just unlocking the phone once in the morning. No hassle really and worth trying.

On another note if your Watch isn't protected by a code and it gets stolen the thief will have a fun time using it.

3. BlackS0ull thread starter macrumors newbie

Hello,

Actually the issue is not present anymore, a I think it was something with the places/surfaces where I put the watch, didn't recognize the fact that is not on my wrist and it's staying on something.

Thanks a lot for your answer, though