Apple Watch Series 2 - In Stores??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sara_marrone, Sep 16, 2016.

1. sara_marrone macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if the series 2 is available in stores on launch day today??

Thanks!

2. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

3. Jimpilot macrumors 6502

Jimpilot

Stores just opened here and web site shows not available for pickup. I have a 10:00 appointment for iPhone pickup, guess I'll try then but I'm not hopeful with deliveries being delayed to folks who ordered online.

4. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

In-store, walk-up success this morning. Granted, I had an 8:30 AM pickup window for my phone, and I had them ad a S2 SB BSB 42mm to my order. Sadly, I got it for someone else, so I will not have any first-hand feedback on how it stacks up against the S0 AW.

5. KraigK macrumors newbie

Went to one Apple store at 10am, they had ONE series 2 with Milanese Loop. Too much for me. Also went into Best Buy. They said 'nothing until November'

6. Juanefny macrumors regular

The sprint store in ABQ has some. AFAIK you don't have to have sprint to buy one from sprint...

7. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Picked mine up today at around 8:35 as well. They said the supply was limited and might sell out by the time I got to the front (there were five people infront of me so I don;t know how that works unless they didn;t have a limit on sales or something). Anyway, very happy it was this easy. Got it on launch day and didn't even have to wait up... I wasted more time in my preorder online...

8. Kelsey498 macrumors newbie

None of the stores around me have a single series 2 in stock.

9. Tommyoc01 macrumors member

got mine at 10am in Chicago when the store opened. Got in line at 9 and was the first one. It seemed like they only had a few series 2 in stock

10. KraigK macrumors newbie

They sell Series 2 Apple Watches are Sprint? Weird

11. Mansali macrumors member

showed up for the 8 am early opening. Was told to come at 10, then was told they didnt have any when I showed up at 9:55. Worst launch

12. KraigK macrumors newbie

Terrible. You'd think they never launched a phone before.

13. brerosbo macrumors newbie

Do Apple Stores get shipment in throughout the day, every day, every other day, does anyone know?

14. CaptOblivious macrumors member

once a day i believe.